Why Work With Us?
As a business, we follow the ethos of listening to our customers, responding to their needs and delivering bespoke solutions that give them effective results. This does not stop with our customers and is a position that we embrace internally through a number of initiatives and communications aimed to bring the Fowler Welch team together and make sure all voices are heard.
We aim to provide an excellent working environment for all colleagues in line with our Be an Employer of Choice value, to benefit all current and future employees. Our goal is to offer a respectful and engaging environment; satisfying and enjoyable work activity and a rewarding mixture of pay and benefits.
Investing in our Team
We run a number of feedback initiatives to involve our colleagues in the vision of the business,
Other Benefits of Working for Fowler Welch Include:
- Pension fund
- Discounted health, wellbeing and retail shopping benefits
- Health cash back plan including money back on optical and dental treatments
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Colleague referral scheme – recommend a friend or family member to work for Fowler Welch and if they are successfully appointed you will receive a bonus to your salary
- LRD scheme – colleagues are encouraged to put forward the colleague(s) they think deserve specific recognition for their contributions to their team and business as a whole
- RISE scheme – a scheme offering colleagues a range of qualifications to build your knowledge and skills to prepare you for a rewarding career
We wouldn’t be able to provide the high-quality service for our customers day in, day out without an experienced and focused workforce, so we are committed to recruiting colleagues that are hard-working and dedicated to delivering results as part of a team.
We have a range of vacancies available across our supply chain operations, from drivers to warehousing staff, to fleet and administration. We work with our colleagues to deliver an enjoyable and rewarding working environment and to develop their skills, offering them continued career progression.
Please find our latest supply chain vacancies by visiting our dedicated recruitment website and Join Our Winning Team.